Offensive Security - Penetrations Testing
IT / CYBER PROFESSIONAL
Course Start Dates
10 September 2021
6 weeks / 2 months
12 November 2021
6 weeks / 2 months
Course Start Dates
24 Hours (Live Classroom)
4 hours / week
Our priority, your satisfaction!
Advance level, hands-on demonstration, and exercises to understand how a penetration testing process is performed.
Practical Cyber Security!
In this course, you will learn from basic to the most advanced and modern techniques to find vulnerabilities through information gathering, create and/or use exploits and be able to escalate privileges in order to test the customer’s information systems defenses.
Offensive Security - Penetrations Testing Training
Head Lecturer: Alejandro Guinea
More than 15 years of experience in the Information Security field.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP).
- CISSP Official Instructor
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- COBIT 5
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
Prerequisites / Equipments
- Basic IT Background
- Basic InfoSec knowledge
- Basic Ethical Hacking knowledge
- Basic programming skills
A laptop or computer that can run (not at the same time) the following machines on a virtual machine software (such as Virtual Box, VMWare, Parallels):
- A Windows VM
- A Kali Linux VM
- A Debian or Ubuntu VM
- Computer Science / Cyber Security students looking to gain real-world knowledge.
- Career professionals looking to make the jump into security work.
- Engineers looking to improve their understanding of security.
- PenTesters looking to sharpen their skills.
- Programmers trying to understand how to better secure their code.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Use passive and active reconnaissance techniques
- Use basic and advances scanning and information harvesting techniques
- Create code to exploit vulnerabilities
- Use and modify public exploits
- Recognize legit public exploits from fake exploits
- Use several techniques to gain access to a system from both remote and local side
- Use several techniques to escalate privileges
- Clear your tracks
- Create executive reports so your pen-testing results can be presented to management.
- Perform lateral and vertical jumps between systems
- Use tunnels to compromise other computers on the network or hide your traffic.
The entire course is live and interactive. All students will have direct access to their own lab, online campus, the teacher’s screen, and the live class itself, they’ll have a big advantage over traditional face-to-face classes.
Live classes are available each week at a specific date/time.
Classes will be recorded for the students so they can review the material.
The course will be divided into the following modules:
- Introduction to the penetration testing process
- Information gathering techniques
- Exploitation techniques
- Privilege escalation techniques
- Lateral movement techniques
- Penetration testing simulation
Students will need to finish one module before they move to the next one.
The student will take 10 weeks to complete the course, taking 2 hours per class each week.
- Live Classes / Video conferencing
- Email / Instant messaging / Social networks
Students can contact the teacher at any time they want. The teacher will reply as soon as possible.
Live classes will be performed so students can also ask live questions if they have any.
- Live class exercises and presentations
- Final project presentation
After successfully completing the course, the Swiss Cyber Academy provided training certificates for each participant in an electronic format.